Current time: 10-22-2014, 03:54 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New in Klang
thamism_ Offline

New in Klang
Hi, I am very new in Klang, had been living/ working here for slightly more than 3 months. Just get myself a motorbike few weeks ago so now I am able to go around some 'not so far' places.

I work in the school, at the same time doing translation from English to Mandarin. I am keen on hiking and outdoors but seems that Klang has only 2 small parks-one opposite the Klang Hospital and one near the Klang pusat kesihatan. Please do let me know if there are other places to go.

Currently, the only entertainment I have is windowed shoppping at Jusco. I had been to Pulau Ketam for a day trip, and went from Port Klang to Sumatera recently as well.

I hope this e-space can get me more friends from different walks of life. At the point of time, my only friend nearby is from Selayang, who he needs to drive a long way to meet for tea.

Hear from some soon!
Tham
03-18-2012 03:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kimmy Offline
Posting Freak

RE: New in Klang
Welcome Tham. Hope we could get you some yam cha friends here..
Cheers.
03-19-2012 10:03 PM
TheCrow Offline

RE: New in Klang
Hi Tham.

Only 3 months in Klang and you have already notch up some interesting activities. Good fer ya!
If you are an experience hiker, then I don't know of any high hills that will be a challenge, here in Klang.

One of the best thing to do in Klang is to eat! Look around in MyKlang forum for where to eat and it will keep you occupy for sometime. BKT (bah kut teh) is the best here and seafood too. Look for Cendol Klang.

What about you.. tell us something about yourself - like where are you from?
Tell us about your trip to Sumatera - maybe in a new topic.
03-22-2012 09:36 AM