• Welcome to MyKlang - The Voices of Klang People
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mass/Muscle Gain
Traditional method...

erm...
follow ...correct diet... balance exercise... correct weight lifting method...
But a bit slow to gain muscle.....

okie..thx jason...Big Grin

can't go wrong with daily bkt dosage and washed it down with a couple of iced cold beers. many ppl swore by this proven method. :g-weight-lift-01:
better,faster and more effective than appeton or any supplements in the market ... :g-cool-man-02:
* Let’s put a smile on that face! *

lolz.... unca.. that wan..other thing also go in..cholestrhol shoot up leh.haha

som times ago I did follow a body builder instructer(fr me jst light weight level to kip in shape),normally they will advise u to do that ,not jumpin from nothin to heavy stuff,c the body shape first than consider to procid heavyweight,also to prevent injury.

for lightweight food strategy is simply,5 days a week,evrymorning make a cup of hot milo,than crack an egg inside,ster it n drink in Smile

cavink..good advice on the weight lifting... but the egg...errr... dun think so i'd try haha i think my main problem is not enuf food.lol

one thing nobody (not the forum nobody) mentions is that not everybody can look like governor arnie...skinny ppl can gain weight, but not until that point....max oso will look slightly better than a skeleton.

Exercise with weights & makan the supplements. That works best. Eat/sleep will only get you a big belly.

why wanna gain weight? i see u ok mar....
as long as u exercise more to stay healthy.....
errr....avoid the bkt + beer formula....only unca can take it.....lol....

(12-19-2008, 10:34 AM)nobody Wrote:  why wanna gain weight? i see u ok mar....
as long as u exercise more to stay healthy.....
errr....avoid the bkt + beer formula....only unca can take it.....lol....

u remember that thread with the mucle builder pics? mebbe he got inspired by that
Self-defence, rock climbing, cross-country, swimming, makan makan ... PM me if you're looking for an activity buddy!

http://goodsh.blogspot.com/

peki.....1st you must gain some wait to build muscle......2nd....go get Anapolin........
this is a kind of steroid used by weight lifter or body builders........
but this is not easy to get in pharma unless you got connection......
I will strengthen up your muscle with just some simple exercise.
But please be careful.......it will change your hormone if you don't do exercise...
that's why must body builder act like ...........hihihi......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CELLULAR NUTRITION/LOSE WEIGHT/GAIN WEIGHT vlmy71 4 1,811 05-30-2013, 12:53 AM
Last Post: LouiseCobbs
  leg muscle/ligament pain navilink 20 3,345 07-22-2009, 10:02 PM
Last Post: navilink

1 Guest(s)